You are so welcome! And thank you for stopping by. Be and stay blessed!
Since my website is Christian-based, I’ve been at it now for a while. I have learned a little something about writing Christian articles and am still learning. Yet it is my hope the observations below will help you not only write effective Christian articles but apply these same techniques to your content writing in general.
Incorporate the time in the conceptualization of your Christian article. Using a blank sheet of paper, write at least six subjects that are related to the subject you desire to discuss. In the event you have a site you are pushing, what are the six main components someone may be thinking about concerning your site? What are the best six variables somebody may be contemplating while reading your post?
2. Construct an incredible feature for your short Christian article. The reader ought to be enthralled by your heading (or title) or they won’t read your article. It is far much better to create one article having an incredible feature or title that gets read; than to create ten short articles with crummy titles.
Here are a few suggestions:
- How to ___
- Why you should ___
- Don’t ever ___
- 7 Major Reasons Why___
These are starters. You can conceptualize and create a great deal more Christian article titles.
3. Orchestrate your Christian post.
- Start with an outline or synopsis. Utilize one to four sentences for determining what you will blog about. Oftentimes it is simpler to form this after you have really composed the article. Especially on the off chance that you are not strategically organized when you begin composing.
- List various basic focuses about your subject. In choosing to do this, be certain to separate the ideas so your audience can undoubtedly observe where every thought starts and concludes.
- Provide your audience with thoughts for executing your various primary concerns. Similarly, you can utilize line items or for this situation, sentences or even short paragraphs.
- Summarize your Christian short article. This will look like the introduction, yet maybe more situated towards illuminating your audience with what to do next. For example, finding out more or starting whatever your short article subject was.
4. Incorporate a bio or asset territory toward the finish of your short Christian article. Offer a one-sentence bio of yourself, maybe where you live or your specific information, and after that give a connection to your site. Most post catalogs will empower you to place a live connection here.
- Keep sentences brief and compact. Express what is on your mind using minimal words when possible.
- Different thoughts, regardless of whether by numbering, line items, or paragraphs; should be easy to read.
- Ensure your short article about your Christian subject is educational. It should not read like an extended sales presentation.
Now that you’ve got a little more juice. Crank up that keyboard and get busy! Happy pecking! May the Blessings of the LORD be with you today and always. Thank you for your continued readership and support. Until next week ….Blessings and Peace!
© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.