Amen! Thank you so much for those encouraging words. Blessings and Peace!
In your life?
Let me ask you one simple question—Is there an emptiness in your soul, that nothing or no one can fill? You tried drugs, sex, alcohol, the cults, and still, you have that lonely feeling. The empty lonely feeling that no one really cares. That no one loves you. No one cares if you live or die. they don’t even know you exist….THE SAME LIE HAS BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES.
Someone does love you. Someone loves you so much he would walk the ends of the earth to save you. He would even die for you. In fact, he did die for you. His name is Jesus.
Since Adam and Eve sinned in the garden of Eden, man had been separated from the loving God that created them. And the loving son Jesus said “Father I love them enough to walk among them to preach your word. I love them enough to feel their pain, sorrow, heartaches, and sufferings. I love them enough to experience for myself what they go through every day. I even love them enough to be mocked by them, beat by them. They make fun of me for telling them I am the son of God. the one who came to redeem them. They hate me because I preach your word to them. But I love them anyway. In fact, I love them so much I would die for them. So that they may come and give their hearts back to you. That no other blood but mine may be shed once and for all to cover their sins. I paid the price for you all. I love every one of you. I died for you. No greater love than to lay down your life for another. Please come back to your Creator, He is waiting for his children to call out to Him for help, peace, comfort, and forgiveness.”
He is the only One that can feel/fill your lonely heart and give you joy beyond all measure. Talk to Jesus just like you would talk to your family or friend. Make him your savior, friend, Lord of your life. Nothing to lose and everything to gain…
- Acts 4:12–” And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. “
- Luke 13:3–” I tell you No; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.”
- Acts 3:19–” Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord”
- Luke 19:9 – And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house,”
- Romans 1:16 – For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of God for salvation to every one who has faith.
- Corinthians 6:2 – For he says, “At the acceptable time I have listened to you, and helped you on the day of salvation.” Behold, now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
- Corinthians 7:10 – For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation and brings no regret, but worldly grief produces death.
- Ephesians 6:17 – And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,
- Titus 2:11 – For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,
- Hebrews 10:23 – Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful;’—–
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:10 NKJV)
“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:32 NKJV)
May the Blessings of the LORD be with you today and always. Thank you for your continued readership and support.….Blessings and Peace!