Amen and amen again! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your comment. Have a blessed and prosperous…
So, if you are thinking about creating a blog, whether for pleasure or business, you will need to know some tips that could help you get through and make your blog one of the most interesting blogs online. Last week we had a more in-depth discussion on How To Give Your Blog A Boost. We talked about how blogs were first created and why— here is the recap…
1. Audience First. No matter the type of blog be it personal or business; always consider the minds of your readers. You have to think of something that would enlist their curiosity and peak their interests. Consequently, most reasons people write blogs are not always confined to their own personal motives. Most of them desire to be “heard” (or read) and would be ecstatic to be known, in some shape, form, or fashion, even if it is just for those infamous fifteen minutes of fame! Therefore, profundity is important to create an idea of a write-up that everyone can comprehend, which may be completely unrelatable but a post they can ultimately understand.
2. A picture is worth a thousand words. To make your blogging effort worth the browsing tenants of your readers, it would be courteous of you to place some pictures in it. It does not necessarily mean you have to place a picture of yourself. Any photographs will suffice so long as it does not pose danger or insult to anyone who will be reading your post.
3. Create constructive and beneficial blogs. Although you are free to write anything you want to say to the world, still, it would be much better to create some write-ups that would be constructive and beneficial to your readers. After all, IT IS information technology that you have at your disposal. It is much better in having an inclination to provide information rather than sheer useless entertainment.
4. Never make complicated blogs. In order to have interesting blogs, try not to use highly technical or complex words. This is not a master’s dissertation or a college debate that you are creating. Try adhering to simple facts and short blogs. Remember that most people who use the Internet usually do more scanning than scrutinizing each site word for word. Therefore, it would be better to create blogs that will not bore your readers just because you choose to have lengthy articles.
5. Make it interactive. As much as possible—if you possess the technological capacity; make your blog interactive. You can do this by placing video or audio clips in your blog. You can even place an area for comments for some feedback. In this way, if fortunate enough, you may get some ideas or reactions from other people. Who knows, you might even gain some friends just by making them feel at home on your blog site.
In truth, blogs are not created just for the sheer fun of it. These blog creations also have their own purpose in the blogosphere of the Internet. Therefore, for those of you who wish to harness or channel your craft in the right direction, as far as writing is concerned, blogs are undoubtedly the best avenue to take.
After all, blogging is the contemporary term for creative and commercial writing.
So keep pecking away at those darn keys! Thank you for your continued readership and support. See you for the conclusion next week…Blessings and Peace!
© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.