So happy you like it. Thank you for stopping by Barb. Have a blessed week!
Proverbs 25:28 tells us, “Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls.” We hope these 6 things will help fortify your spirit so when certain situations arise, with God’s help, you will be in control.
- When you are alone, mind your thoughts.
- When you are with friends, mind your tongue.
- When you are angy, mind your temper.
- When you are with a group, mind your behavior.
- When you are in trouble, mind your emotions.
- When God blesses you, mind your ego.
May the Blessings of the LORD be with you today and always. Thank you for your continued readership and support. Until next time….Blessings and Peace!