Thank you so much. I wasn't going to post it but it has been on my desk for weeks and…
I don’t know about you, but from time to time I get stuck on what to write. Especially if you post once a week, and have five different topics to write about—as do I. Or you’ve been writing for a year or two. It’s like you’re fishing in a sea of ideas, but your line keeps bringing in everything except your catch of the day.
I am a Googlerteer and as such thought, “There’s got to be an answer on Google somewhere for this issue.” As I was scouring the Internet for some assistance on content creation, I happened upon hubspot.com and found a Blog Ideas Generator. It has really been a great resource for me upon occasion.
Once you type a noun into the text field, it produces 250 ideas. We’ll use Blogging for the example.
You can download these ideas as a spreadsheet and can also access Blogging Tips such as:
- Modern SEO Tips For Your Blog – Why Bother Writing Posts If They Won’t Show up on Google?
- Blog Publishing – Are you using an outdated blogging strategy?
- Your Blog – Introducing Topic Clustering
- Your Blog – What Topic Clustering Means To Your Blog
- Learn More About Growing Your Blog From an Expert – You can schedule a time to talk with a HubSpot expert for free to learn more about how you can create topic clusters for your blog and improve your SEO.
Here are some posts I wrote from topics by Blog Generator:
- How To Define Writing In 30 Words Or Less
- Writing Explained In Fewer Than 140 Characters
- 7 Little Changes That’ll Make a Big Difference in Your Writing
No, this doesn’t take the creative thought process away from you. In my opinion, it gives you a creative edge and hones your writing skills simultaneously. We all need help from time to time and I’ve found this to be a great tool in my blogging arsenal. I hope it will be the same for you.
And remember. “Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.” – Brian Clark
Thank you for your continued support and readership. Until next week…Blessings and Peace.
© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.