You are so welcome! And thank you for stopping by. Be and stay blessed!
As writers, time is a very valuable commodity. We must write our thoughts down at the drop of a hat! Sometimes ideas invade our minds at the oddest moments. I believe, as writers, we give a new meaning to the word multitasking.
For example. I can be preparing a meal and a post title or blog content will just pop into my head. So in this case I’ve learned to always be prepared. Therefore, I will either have a notepad and pen or a voice recorder close by.
Let’s walk through the hallways of famous quotes to observe what twenty famous authors say about this free, yet priceless commodity, we call time…
- “Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today.” — Wayne Dyer
- “It’s not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. The question is, what are you industrious about?” — Henry David Thoreau
- “Time flies, whether you’re wasting it or not.” — Crystal Woods
- “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” — Victor Hugo
- “Big things are built one brick at a time. Victories are achieved one choice at a time. A life well lived is chosen one day at a time.” — Lysa TerKeurst
- “It is impossible for me to remember how many days or weeks went by in this way. Time is round, and it rolls quickly.” — Nikos Kazantzakis
- “Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.” — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24-hour days.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Time expands, then contracts, all in tune with the stirrings of the heart.” — Haruki Murakami
- “Time flies. It’s up to you to be the navigator.” — Robert Orben
- “It’s not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste much of it” — Seneca
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be ‘just right.” — Napoleon Hill
- “…Old Time, that greatest and longest established spinner of all!…His factory is a secret place, his work is noiseless, and his hands are mutes.” — Charles Dickens
- “But meanwhile time flies; it flies never to be regained.” — Virgil
- “Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.” — Mason Cooley
- “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.” — Stephen R. Covey
- “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.” — George Orwell
- “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” — Harvey Mackay
Time management is very important and we must be conscientious enough to make sure we take advantage of every creative opportunity given us. Who knows, that one line or paragraph you need for that next bestseller just might call on you when you least expect it. Therefore, we must be like the battery, “EverReady.”
As a writer, how do you spend your time?
Here is a post that just might help you out: Top 10 Best Free Time Management Apps in 2022.
May your cup overflow with creativity, peace, love, and pure awesomeness! Keep pecking away. Thank you for your continued readership and support. Until next week…Blessings and Peace!
© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.