Amber I am glad that information helped you. And those same blessings to you and yours! It is always a…
Want to be original? Want to do something different? Not feeling the love lately? Maybe a quote from Nicholas Sparks could shed some light on the subject. Especially if it is on a card with just your sentiments and not prefab. That would be quite original, especially if you are of the writing class. Author’s, regardless of their personal lives, have a proclivity of gaining our attention on quite a number of universal subjects. Let’s peek in the dark room of some famous author’s minds, concerning that confusing and ever eluding world of romance; to see what develops…
- “The heart was made to be broken.” Oscar Wilde
- “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Orson Welles
- “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” Charles Dickens
- “We love the things we love for what they are.” Robert Frost
- “If it is right, it happens—the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.” John Steinbeck
- “I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty…you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.” J. D. Salinger
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” Nicholas Sparks
- “The desire to get married is a basic and primal instinct in women. It’s followed by another basic and primal instinct: the desire to be single again.” Nora Ephron
- “Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it.” Ray Bradbury
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” James Baldwin
- “The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.” Henry Miller
- “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” e.e. cummings
- “You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” William Faulkner
“Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” Madame De Stael
It’s the thought that counts.” That may sound a bit cliche’, but oftentimes it is the truth.
What’s your favorite quote? Do you have one? Tell us about it.
Thank you so much for your continued readership and support. Until next week…Blessings and Peace.
© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.