Peggy I am so glad you enjoyed this post. And thank you so much for stopping by. Be and stay…
Does faith really have benefits? Even if you don’t consider yourself a Christian, there’s no denying the power of faith. Faith is a core part of many people’s lives and provides comfort in times of hardship. It can also be a source of strength, hope, and inspiration. But what about the tangible benefits of faith? Can faith really improve our lives in a measurable way? The answer is a resounding yes! Remember the woman with the issue of blood? Because of her faith received what doctors could not do—healed and made whole. (Matthew 9:20-22 NKJV) Not only did her faith provide a tangible benefit — but that same faith-determined improved her life in a measurable way!
Having faith in God provides an invaluable sense of peace and a connection with a Higher Power. For it is written: “You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV) No matter what happens in our lives, having faith in God can bring hope and strength. Especially when you have surrounded yourself with others of profound faith. I have found it to be a buffer even in the hardest of circumstances when you feel utter hopelessness or are so paralyzed with an abundance of trials that in this physical realm you can see no way out. Remember the man sick with palsy? His friends had to think outside the box. to get him into the presence of the LORD. He was healed because Jesus saw their faith. (Mark 2:4-12 NKJV)
Some of Faith’s benefits. Having faith in God brings many benefits that are undeniable and can help us in our daily lives. Here are just a few of those unbelievable benefits of faith:
1. Inner Strength and Resilience – Having faith can help us build a strong inner spirit and resilience to life’s difficulties. By leaning on God for strength and guidance, we can find the courage and resilience to overcome anything. (Psalm 27 NKJV))
2. Improved Mental Health – Faith in God can lead to a decrease in symptoms of depression, anxiety, stress, and other mental health issues. It can also help us develop self-confidence and a positive attitude. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)
3. Clarity – When we are struggling to make a tough decision, our faith can guide us. It can also provide clarity in our lives and help us focus on what’s important. (Psalm 143:8 NKJV)
4. Feeling of Peace and Contentment – Having faith in God has a calming effect and can help us find peace and inner contentment. No matter what situation we are in, having faith can provide us with a sense of security and peace of mind. (Philippians 4:11-13 NKJV) (Psalm 23 NKJV)
5. A Sense of Connection – Having faith brings us closer to a power greater than ourselves and offers us a deep connection to something beyond our physical world. This ‘Greater Power’ can provide us with hope and strength when we need it most. (Matthew 9:18-26 NKJV)
We have seen how faith can bring us inner strength, improved mental health, clarity, a feeling of peace and contentment as well as a sense of connection. Having faith in God can help us in our daily lives and lead us toward a path of happiness and joy. Trusting in our faith in God is the best way to ensure that no matter what life throws our way, we can rise above the challenges and lead a more fulfilling life. In all humility, I don’t think I could’ve walked away from a death sentence had I not had the faith to believe the word God had given me. Hold onto the Promise! It’s never too late to start believing, so start believing today and see how faith can change your life!
Other posts you may find helpful…
- The Greatest Fight Part 1 and Part 2.
- How Does Our Faith Move God? Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
- Prayer For Stronger Faith.
- Faith Is Not Something To Grasp.
- Stand In Faith…
May the Blessings of the LORD be with you today and always. Thank you for your continued readership and support. Until Sunday…Blessings and Peace!
© Rhema International 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.
This is wonderful! ❤
Praise the Lord! I am so glad you like it. Have a blessed and prosperous new week and thank you sooo much for stopping by. Blessings and Peace!