Here are the final three of this six piece destructive orchestration; and the weapons by which to destroy them.
Did you know the word Perizzite means unprotected, an unwalled village—squatters? The Perizzite spirit seeks an unguarded opening in your life, or an unguarded moment and he wants to squat there. He can do a lot of damage when we leave an opening unprotected.
Proverbs 25:28 teaches “He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and without walls.” The enemy comes when you are angry. When you are enraged. When you lack faith. When you are depressed. When you criticize. When you gossip. When you lose control of your lusts and more. What are walls? Our faith is a wall. Our emotions are walls which can be negative or positive. Keeping a right spirit (attitude) is a wall. Thinking like Christ Jesus is a wall. Prayer, praise, and worship are walls. The Bible is a wall. God is our shield (wall). These walls must be reinforced with the mortar mix of faith, peace and truth, in order to defeat this spirit. Once God creates a clean heart and renews a steadfast spirit in you—it is up to you to keep your house clean. (Matthew 12:43-45)
The word Hivite means living in a small encampment, a lifestyle that is lived out in the confines of the systems of the world and in conflict with the Kingdom of God. The Hivites speak of our conflict with the world and its lifestyles. (Ephesians 2:2 KJV) “Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.” Your weapon to defeat this enemy is to…See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. (Ephesians 5:15-17 NKJV)
Here are six scriptures defining God’s will:
- “In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- “For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men.” (I Peter 2:15)
- So it is the will of my Father who is in heaven that not one of these little ones should perish. (Matthew 18:14)
- For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality. (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
- For this is the will of God, that every one who sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)
- Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
This spirit uses discouragement, rejection and intimidation.
Jebusite in Hebrew means “Trodden down.” This spirit uses discouragement, rejection and intimidation. The origin of the name “Jebusite” is derived from “Jebus” which means “Threshing Place” A Threshing Place is the location where the best grain of the field is taken, threshed and winnowed by being mercilessly beaten and bruised. The devil will thresh you and try to rob you of your peace, of your victory, of your Holiness and of your communication with God. And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” (Luke 22:31-34 NKJV) And He did pray for us all. (John 17:20-26 NIV)
As the pre-eminent sower of the seeds of rejection, the Jebusite spirit’s main objective is to bring the believer to the very edge of despair and defeat; so they will give up and deny Christ. In doing this the believer defiles the Holy place of God. Which is you! That is why the scriptures tell us… Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (I Corinthians 3:16-17) If you allow the seeds of this sower to take root it will open a door to the spirit of Baal which is even a stronger principality that leads to so many detriments.
To defeat this spirit:
- 1. Be covered with the blood of Jesus…Satan cannot condemn what God has declared righteous! He cannot curse what God has blessed. We must rest in his blessing! KNOW IT AND BELIEVE IT! (Revelation 7:14)
- 2. Be alert to what the devil is up to. EXPECT the attack and REJECT it with the Word of God. The Word of God is the sword of the Spirit…DO NOT LIE DOWN to SATAN! (I Peter 5:8)
- 3. Affirm the facts of the Gospel and the so GREAT SALVATION! Count your blessings daily and give thanks for them. KNOW the Bible and speak it back at the attacking spirit OUT LOUD! (1 Thess. 5:18) (2 Timothy 2:15)
- 4. Our ability to overcome is dependent not only on the Blood of Jesus, but on the WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY! According to Revelation 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY”….it requires a RESPONSE from US before full victory is ours!!!…We must speak out our faith in Jesus. If we don’t, we feel intimidated. If the devil can seal or shut your lips, he will keep you thinking about your defeats and weaknesses. This is not a good thing!
Do we have any idea who we are?
Do we have any idea who we are? Christians – the name means “followers of Christ; anointed ones; empowered ones. it is written. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (John 1:12) We are children of the most high God! Stop trying to survive the battle and win the battle!
- Use your prophetic anointing to decree against every spirit that would trod over you—even a Jebusite spirit that would mock and pollute your destiny.
Then the motives to obedience placed before us, which are drawn from the fact, that we should possess a land of distinguished fertility, and that obedience should be attended with eminent national prosperity. “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
The expression here means, that if we obey God, we should be under his patronage, and be prospered. It refers, also, to Isaiah 1:7, where it is says, that strangers devoured the land. The promise here is, that if we are obedient, this calamity should be removed. This is why obedience is so important. Yes, God declared He would drive those enemies out from before our faces. (Joshua 23:5) But know we must do our part.
Until next week…Blessings and Peace.
*Some information extracted from media1.razorplanet.com.
© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.